Admission - Rules & Regulations
- The Management reserves to itself the right to admission.
- Admission is open to all castes, creed and communities without discrimination, provided children are deemed capable of drawing benefit from the kind of education imparted.
- Those applying for admission are, as a rule to appear for achievement test in the main subjects. They are tested as for terminal level of the class below the one for which they seek admission.
- A pupil who has attended a recognized school must submit a Transfer Certificate from the school. In the case of students from unrecognized private school or those who have not attended school, official Birth Certificate from, such as the Municipal or Panchayat, in support of the date of birth must be submitted. AFFIDAVITS ARE NOT ACCEPTED as a valid document. Excepting for clerical error, claims for change of date of birth are not entertained.
- All documents presented at the time of admission become the property of the school and cannot be returned.
- In the event of any clerical error regarding date of Birth in the Report Card or Certificate issued must be brought to the notice of the office immediately for rectification.
- The Admission Fee together with the one month's tuition fee and the Annual charges must be paid in advance at the time of admission.
ADMISSION TO CLASS XI :
- The right of admission is vested with the Management.
- The School will normally admit old students who have been in the school.
- Before admitting the students the school will make serious effort to advise them to take up streams suitable for them depending on their previous performance, through personal contact and counselling and career guidance for the students of Class X.
- The admission however , will be barred to those students who are found of breach of conduct discipline , negligence of studies , such as students whose parents do not attend the Parents Teacher Meeting after examination and those who been regularly defaulting in doing home work , project and submitting it for correction on time . However all admissions are provisional till the HPBOSE results are declared.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
Admission of the student from the school will stand cancelled if:
- His/he documents were found to be false and against the norms of admission.
- Date of birth certificate is not produced within 15 days from the date of admission.
- Students create in-discipline in the school or misbehave with staff of classmates.
- He/she tries to damage the school furniture/property.
- He/she flouts school rules and regulation etc.